Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 1: Why here? Why this site?

I don't really know what made me register at blogspot.com, maybe it's out of my boredom with multiply and friendster. I just want a journal fit for expression, expression of my rants, creative works (if there are any LOL), etc.

I guess i wanted to try something new, something fresh. And a friend who just created his site seemed to be the greatest idea for an inspiration at that moment.

I'll try my best to update this blog as often as possible. :)
That's it for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Vinna, just send me your blogspot email and i'll give you an invitation to view my blogspot too. (It's private.)

    Welcome to Blogspot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako rin.

    I don't see multiply as a "creative" posts blog. Pampersonal ang multiply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nilink na nga pala kita sa blog ko. Siguro naman, hindi ka hihindi.

    ReplyDelete